Beard Sprays are an element of beard care that is often overlooked by people. Usually, when it comes to beard grooming people focus on beard oils, beard balms and make sure they comb their beard every day to remove any tangles.
Best Beard Spray of 2018
The spray consist of a propriety herbal blend that supports big growth and other proven ingredients to get the job done such as:
- Kopyrrol – Prevents collagen builds up around the hair follicles and reduces hardening of the hair shaft that can lead to thinner hair and poorer beard growth. Also, helps induce the Angen (growing) phase of hair follicles.
- Biotin – Used to increased Vitamin B3 with studies shown that a deficiency will increase the risk of hair loss.
- Niacin – Similarly to Biotin; it helps produce more B3 for beard growth through increased blood oxidization
These ingredients will help promote thickness and volume in your beard. If you are unhappy with the results, Max bid offers a full 60 days return policy.
Unlike other beard sprays, Maxx Beard only needs to be applied once a day at night time. Let it sits in your beard overnight and provides it with the nutrients it needs while you sleep. You don’t have to keep constantly reapplying it, and the fact that it ships with 60 mil per bottle means you won’t run out of it anytime soon! 60 mil should last you about three months, so it really is great value for money. Compared to the other beard sprays, This one gives you a healthy boost of Biotin that’s going to increase your Vitamin B3 and help your hair growth in the long run.
Again like Beard Maxx, it is a hundred percent natural herbal formula, but unlike the other sprays it doesn’t have the proprietary ingredients that max beard has added in. In fact, it has the following natural ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto – An ingredient that actively fights against androgen production in your body, which is a chemical that leads to hair loss and reduced hair growth.
- Angelica Root Extract – Rich in Vitamin E, and helps blood oxidization similarly to Niacin.
- Tea Tree Oil – Reduces the collagen residue around hair follicles and reduces inflammation to promote faster hair growth
- Polygonum Multiflorum Extract – Helps induce the Angen (growing) phase of hair follicles.
Promoting hair growth and a fuller thicker beard. On average you can see results within the first month when using Beard Growth. This will quickly allow you to stop suffering from a patchy and uneven beard, with the idea being its ingredients will spur your hair follicles into a growth phase.
Compared to other beard sprays I like how this one is entirely natural. I particularly like the Polygonum extract, which will help the growing phase of the follicles, similarly to the Kopryrrol ingredient in the Maxx Beard spray.
- 100% natural herbal formula
- See results in the first month
- Beard Growth Spray helps you grow more facial hair
- row Beard Growth Spray - The Solution for the Perfect Beard - 100 % Natural Formula - Facial Hair Supporta thicker,...
- Stop suffering from a patchy uneven beard
Otherwise, another reason that makes this one of the best bear spray is the Saw Palmetto ingredient that actively fights against the chemical that plays a part in stopping your beard from growing. When it comes to usage, this beard growth spray is recommended to be used twice a day, every day. Reviews for buyers were mixed, with some people saying they had seen results others stating that it was a slow process and they had yet to see anything tangible from their repeated usage but I personally loved using the Beard Growth.
Beardilizer is a topical spray with a sandalwood fragrance. It’s professionally formulated, and similar to Max Beard provides 4 ounces that can last up to 2 months. Like all beard sprays this one will allow you to grow a thicker, stronger and healthier beard faster. Interestingly enough, this beard spray is a hundred percent drug-free. It has more ingredients than the other two beard growth sprays combined:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Parfum, Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Limonene, Arginine PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Linalool, Capsicum Annuum, Acide Citrique, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Sorbic Acid.
As you can see, it has significantly more chemicals than the other two and I’ll be honest if you’re like me a lot of these names go over your head. That said, let me draw attention to the important ones:
- Phenoxyethanol – Conditions and moisturizes the hair and skin underneath, keeping everything clean and in good condition.
- Panthenol – An excellent source of Vitamin B to reduce the change of you having a deficiency which can lead to lack of hair growth
Everything else in this product keeps your hair healthy and conditions your beard, but does very little else. Aside from the ingredients I’ve highlighted, there isn’t anything else that remotely promotes hair growth. This spray will help against a dry and itchy beard. Speaking from personal experience here, this is going to be of great help and a benefit of the spray. The number one reason most people quit is the fact the beard itches too much when you are growing it in the early days.
- A Professionally Formulated Skin & Facial Hair Spray for Men - 4oz for up to 2-month Care Treatment
- Grow a Stronger, Fuller, Healthier Beard Faster with this 100% Drug-Free External Spray
- Nourishes and Revitalizes the Facial Hair and Follicles
- Dry, itchy beard and moustache solution for All Skin Types
- Proudly Made in the USA - Vegan Friendly
In my opinion, if that’s one of your concerns with beard growth then definitely give this one a look, as I feel it does a better job than Beard Maxx and Beard Growth in that regard. With that said, we want products that promote healthy beard growth and I don’t think this is it. The beard spray is manufactured in the USA and is recommended to be used once a day in the morning similarly to the max beard spray.
So to conclude on the best beard spray, you’ve had a look at my top 3 and I’ve tried to cover a range of points about each product. Off the 3, there is one that easily stands out for me when it comes to the best beard spray, and that is the Maxx Beard product. It has an enormous amount of customer reviews who, in the majority, are very pleased with their purchase when compared to other products.
What I like about this particular beard spray is the blend of ingredients it uses for beard growth. It doesn’t just rely on natural ingredients like other sprays, it delves deeper into the science of what makes the best beard spray and adds ingredients that can only benefit you in the long run.
I also like how you just have to use it once a day in the evening before going to bed, and then you can just forget about it. The Maxx Beard will promote fresh growth overnight and have your beard looking all the better for it in the morning.
Why Should I Use Beard Sprays?
Sprays are just as important as the best beard growth spray can provide natural ingredients and nutrients to your beard. If you just started growing your beard, sprays will result in much stronger and faster facial hair growth, as well as thicker and denser growth in the long run with repeated use.
You can include beard sprays into your beard treatment regime. Simply use it once in the morning along with everything else you use to take care of your beard. Some beard sprays recommend being used twice a day, but I would say use it as needed.
There are a lot of beads sprays out there. You need to make sure you are getting the right ingredients and make sure it can do what it says it can. i.e. give you an awesome beard.
As a fellow beard grower, I took the time to have a look at some of the offerings out there and see what the best beard spray available was.