If you’re looking to jumpstart your career in blogging, we invite you to submit guest articles through our platform! Getting your work seen is easy when you’re a word connoisseur with a little extra time to spare for our website. Check out more information below on how to become our next community blogger.
There are different levels of writers on our website:
Are you a passionate wordsmith looking to expand your portfolio? Get a little published experience by submitting to us! Here are some basic paid writer guidelines you should follow.
- Don’t just write about anything – have a good sense of what others want to read.
- Your articles should be more than 1000 words.
- Do not write fluff content or things that are common sense. We, at Grooming Adepts, are looking for in-depth content with useful information. Basic content with no real information won’t fly.
- Your content should be unique and high-quality – any signs of plagiarism will not be tolerated, and your contract with us will be terminated immediately.
Now, our next section goes over more in-depth guidelines for blogging on our website that guest bloggers must get used to following. If you’re a paid writer, you should already be well aware and familiarized with the guidelines below before making your first post.
As a paid writer, your content is expected to be of the highest quality and should need little to no editing or hand-holding. If you think you’re up for the challenge and have published pieces you can give as examples, please contact us today!
Another way you can get your work seen on our website is to guest post. Not everyone can be paid as we prioritize quality; however, you can work your way up the ranks and make a name for yourself. The article guidelines for guest posting include the following:
- Your article must be over 1000 words, and informative without common sense info that everyone already know.
- Your article topic should be related to hair loss, facial hair (beard), men’s fashion or something similar – any other topic will be rejected from our queue.
- Your tone should be informative, compelling, and desirable. Establish a voice for yourself and find your niche. Insert your personality and infuse this voice with information that you want to spread. Write for who you want to read the article.
- An article that’s reader-friendly is an article we love! Format your article in an aesthetically pleasing manner by inserting headings, subheadings, and bold focus words that will let a skimming reader know what your article is about.
- Never insert irrelevant links that don’t correlate with what you’re saying. Just because it’s a link that may not be clicked, doesn’t mean it can be of low quality.
- Back your facts with link to real studies. We love that!
- If you’ve drawn inspiration or have someone to cite in the article, please do so for both text and image. When content isn’t cited, you will be given a warning or terminated unless a repeated offense.
- With every article, you’ll want to make sure that you have images and videos – so content citing is absolutely necessary, unless you created the content yourself, then you do as you wish.
- We do not allow for affiliate linking anywhere in articles. Not only does this have the potential to harm our reputation, but it counts as advertising without speaking with us. If you’d like to advertise somewhere on our website, please contact us.
- NO RECYCLED BLOGS – we don’t mind if you do your own spin on a blog, but it must be 100% unique and pass Copyscape. If you’re found attempting to plagiarize and recycle blogs from your website or another website, your account will be terminated immediately.
- Lastly, you should always look towards the comment section once your article is published. You may find that people have questions that need answers based on your post. When you respond and are polite, there will be more inquiries and exposure, and you may earn your spot as a paid writer!
Guesting posting on our website is a great way to get your start as a writer if you have little to no experience as one. With thousands of visitors every day, and the ability to work your way up to being a paid writer, you’ll also be able to use your published pieces in your portfolio for future projects.
If you already have a piece ready or have any questions, feel free to reach out at Robert@groomingadepts.com